Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Gerald and Me


I look at these pictures and can't help but smile! Though this pregnancy has been much different and uncomfortable, I am so glad to have had Gerald around. I am grateful he didn't have to deploy.

I am grateful for his patience and understanding. He is so good to me and takes such good care of me. He has picked up with household things that I can't or don't have the energy to do, like making breakfast and dinner.

When I am in a crabby mood, he knows just what to say to make me laugh and cheer me up. He has sacrificed so much, and does whatever it takes to get what I want or need.


I don't know what I did to deserve such a great man, but I am so glad I found him! He is a man full of love, compasion, integrity, and ceases to amaze me! Needless to say, I love him so much!

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment