Saturday, September 12, 2009

The Prego Belly


I have had several requests for a picture of how my belly is gorwing. Here I am at 23 weeks. Half way done! Will I double in size? Probably! I got pretty big with Ethan. If not, I won't be disappointed! But the uncomfortable pregnancy stuff is in full swing! Hard to sleep comfy at night, have to move around frequently, need help getting up, can't tie my shoes anymore. Gerald has been more than patient with me though as I get frustrated not being able to do as much. It can be hard to be pregnant, but it takes a good man to put up with pregnant woman. Props to Gerald for putting up with my complaining and frustrations!

2 comments:

  1. Aw! Jess! I'm so excited for you to have your girl! That is so sweet about Tonio asking all the questions. I totally agree that it takes an amazing guy to put up with a prego woman! Lol! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete