
Yes we are expanding our family! I know you are asking, why on earth would you put a picture like that on your blog?! I have to explain how funny yet meaningful this picture is! As alot of you know, we have been trying to get pregnant for a couple of months. After coming home from our weekend in Breckenridge, I thought-what the heck, I will do a home pregnancy test just to get it off my mind. When it came out positive, I called to Gerald and showed him. He didn't know if he could trust that one test. What if it was faulty? So after laying to boys down for bed, he went out and bought these 3 tests, making sure that they were different brands and different lots so that they would be from the same "faulty" batch. As you can tell they all came out with the same result! I went in Monday morning to the dr. and confirmed all these home pregnancy tests! Gerald has been on cloud 9 ever since Sunday night, when I did the home tests. We are so excited! We are looking forward to this fun adventure together!
Horray! Congratulations mommy & daddy!
ReplyDeleteI am so excited for you guys!! So excited to send you my prego clothes! :) But you have to hold onto them for when we try for #2! :) Loves!
ReplyDeleteI know it's been a while since we've talked, but I love looking at your blog, and I am so happy for you and this exciting news! Congratulations to you, Gerald and the boys.
ReplyDeleteYea!! Congrats!! And good job on starting the blog. I didn't notice it until now.
ReplyDeleteCongrats!!
ReplyDeleteI am so excited for you! How far along are you?
ReplyDelete