Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Marriage Retreat in Breckenridge

10th Group put on this Marriage Retreat up in Breckenridge, Colorado. I wasn't quite sure what to expect, but hey-can't beat a free vacation! (as they did pay for our room and meals) We did get an awesome condo at the Keystone Lodge, with 2 bedrooms 2 bathrooms and huge living area with full kitchen! I really enjoyed it, and was glad that we went. One of the last things that they had as part of the retreat was that they showed the movie FireProof. I very much recommend it to every couple! The message was so strong and everyone, soldier and wife, was crying by the time the movie was over. It was a great experience! Even though I don't feel that we have any big problems in our marriage, I learned alot! I hope that I can be a better wife and take better care of the one I love most-Gerald!

No comments:

Post a Comment